Matthew L. Smith MAI, SRA, MRICS, President, Standard Valuation Services
Mr. Smith appraisal experience and involvement has encompassed over twenty-five states with concentrated expertise in the New York Metropolitan and Long Island (Nassau/Suffolk) Areas. Various property types appraised include single family residences, apartment buildings, schools, temples, churches, shopping centers, office complexes, residential subdivisions, large land holdings, restaurants, fast food chains, nursing homes congregate care facilities, campgrounds, golf courses, industrial buildings and cooperative or condominium conversions.
Mr. Smith has 20 organizations in the Real Estate and Valuation Industry.
He has also provided expert testimony throughout the Judicial System, Several Courts, Village and School Districts
- President of the Lions Club, Mineola Chapter (1195, 1996 and 1997)
- President, Town of North Hempstead Century Club (1997 and 1998)
- Executive Board Member – Education Assistance Corporation (EAC)
- Member of the Sons of Norway, Glen Head
- Member of the Friendly Sons of Saint Patrick, Long Island Chapter
- Member of the Irish-Americans in Government
- President of Wheatley Hills Golf Club (2003-2005)
- Member of the Assessor Association of Nassau County
- Member of the Board of Directors, Greenwoods Country Club